Brain Print is the Only South Indian Company to helped over 5000+ students, We are the GLOBAL CAREER COUNSELLING CERTIFIED COMPANY BY UCLA (University of California, Los Angles ) & Green Belt certification from Univariety ….
WHAT IS CAREER?
A career includes all the roles you undertake throughout your life – education, training, paid and unpaid work, family, volunteer work, leisure activities and more.
Career Guidance test?
Career Guidance Test is a study of multiple intelligences. MI Theory is invented by Dr. Howard Gardner. According to Gardner people have various kinds of intelligence. In fact, he thinks there are about eight different types of Multiple Intelligence. We almost all have most of this Multiple Intelligence. We will be often better in certain intelligence than some others. It’s essential to know regarding this Multiple Intelligence. So you could continue to acquire the ones you already very good at, and to be able to improve your some other Multiple Intelligence. All these multiple intelligence will define the Career Personality Test.
Benefits of Career Guidance Test
- Identify your core multiple intelligence
- Understand your natural talents and character traits
- Identify the most suitable Career field and leadership styles.
- Know your EQ, IQ, CQ, AQ based on Career Guidance Test
- Know your Work Management Style based on Career Guidance Test
- Know you’re suitable Department based on your MI Theory
- Introspective, Interactive and Analytical Intelligence based on McKenzie Theory
- Know Your Personality Types suitable for career based on Holland’s Theory
- Identify your core competencies and develop according to Career Guidance Test.